Registration Procedure and Rules
1. Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration period.
2. Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed / accepted.
3. Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
4. Mere issue of form of registration does not confirm admission which is subject to Admission Test / Interviews / Interaction and also to the availability of seats.
5. Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Prep. Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes I & above.
6. Age of admission to class Nursery is 2.5+ yrs. to 3.5+ yrs. and class 1st is 5+ yrs. to 6+ yrs. on 1st April of the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified in the form. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
1. There will be a written assessment followed by interview for the students seeking admission to Class I onwards.
2. Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
1. Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list
displayed on the School Notice Board; otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
2. The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original as applicable, along with a certified photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for Classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Prep.
3. For Class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached.
4. For Class V & above, Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the concerned State Education Authority in case of change of state.
5. The admit card will be issued to parents only after the form is duly filled and the registration formalities are completed.
6. Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day.